News article from BEIJING, China (AP) - Reports that "A Chinese woman has died from bird flu in a Beijing hospital, the government reported Tuesday, but the World Health Organization said the case did not appear to signal a new public health threat."
The Chinese girl who died from bird flu was Huang Yanqing and she was only 19 years old. It appeared that she contacted the bird flu from eating a meal of cooked goose. The infected goose had bird flu --the bird was raised on their land.
China's Ministry of Health said Huang Yanqing, 19, died Monday and tests confirmed she had the H5N1 bird flu virus.
It seems that the family was in the poultry business. It is also mentioned that she might have caught the H5N1 bird flu virus Agency after buying and cleaning nine ducks in December at a market in Hebei province.
Officials report this is the first death in China from the H5N1 bird flu virus in nearly a year.
World Health Organization stated-- in the Huang's case the bird flu was similar to others reported worldwide, is not a human-to-human transmission.
The H5N1 bird flu virus continues to worry to the poultry farmers around the world.
The MMS kills all bacteria, fungus, oxidizes heavy metal, bird flu virus, all other viruses, Ecoli, Candida, and all the rest of the bugs causing sickness.
How to mix water purification drops
Mms miracle mineral nausea and use
Avian flu virus
Mms used with dmso
Flesh eating bacteria
Miracle mineral supplement